The all new budget quad-core phone running jelly bean 4.2.1 on the MT6589 processor has been rooted by me before it hit the shelves, special thanks to my brother for lending his holy hands on one (owing to his comradry with the local distributor) of the phones!
Features of Q700:-
- 1.2 GHz Quad Core Processor
- OGS Technology
- 4.5-inch qHD OGS IPS Display
- XOLO Unlimited (Exclusive XOLO Apps): XOLO Switch – Multi User Profiles App; XOLO Secure – Anti Theft App
- Android v4.2 (Jelly Bean) OS
- 5 MP Rear Camera with BSI Sensor
- 2400 mAh Lithium-Ion Battery
Now Coming to the main part about how to root Xolo Q700
The process is really simple for rooting the phone:
- First what you need to do is download “MotoChopper” on your PC.
- Extract the .zip file to a specific folder
- Install the USB drivers using PdaNet+
- Enable USB Debugging mode on your device.
- For Windows users, execute the “run.bat” inside the contents of the extracted archive. Be sure to run it as admin. For Linux or OS X users,execute “./run.sh” via terminal window.
And its done! I have tested this method on windows and it is working. It will continuously repeat that adb server is outdated and it is killing it but don’t worry about it, it will still continue…
Follow the steps carefully in the terminal window. After the window closes itself REBOOT YOUR PHONE!!!
To check if the phone is rooted correctly or not use, Root Checker Basic from the playstore, it should do your work…
If you think this method helped you hit thanks!
Unroot Method Coming Soon!!
PS: I have attached everything to this post.