AntTek Explorer EX play.google.com.explorerex
This is the first multi-panel file explorer on Android OS. It features “Drag & drop anywhere” to bring the best user experience.
Drag and Drop anywhere
- Drag and drop anywhere
- Seamlessly copy/move files from different panels or from local to server
Flexible layout customization
- 6 different panels to select: Overview, temporary box, etc.,
- Contextual toolbar to easily drag and drop
- Optimize panels for both phone and tablet
- Collapsible panels
- Manage local file (SDCard)
- Manage system partition (if rooted)
- Streaming from remote file server for audio and video
- Access to unlimited cool/free themes
Root file manager
- Browse private partitions (i.e. /data, /system) as regular files on SDCard
- Delete system/stock/bloatware apps
- View system files
- Auto-remount partitions
Cloud explorer – cloud files as in your local
- Google Drive,
Network – seamlessly browsing files
- Samba/CIFS/Window shared/
- Cool music player with full equalizer
- Storage detail information
- Nice home screen widgets & shortcuts
- Pictures viewer
- TIFF viewer
- Zip/Rar viewer
- APK viewer
- Source code viewer: support more than 13 programming languages (java, C, php, perl, etc.,)
- Pinky, Android, Wooden, etc.
- Quick search all sd card
- Browse, copy, cut, paste, delete, rename, send, zip, unzip over Linux-file entry,
- Build-in viewer for text, image, video files and text editor, zip viewer, apk viewer
- Configurable dual panels view for large screen
- Quick browsing with bookmarks and shortcuts,
- Smart toolbar that commits the best user experiences,
- Internal viewers for apk, zip, image, text files.
- Look and feel with different view modes, sort modes, beautiful icon set, multiple selection operation,
What’s in this version : (Updated : Dec 4, 2013)
- Supported high-res image resouce on supported devices (XHDPI).
- Fixed crash in music player on tablet.
- Fixed UIs.
- Fixed minor bugs
- Official support forum: http://anttek.com/forum/categories/file-explorer