BatteryBot Pro v8.0.10 Requirements: Android Varies with device Overview: The original Battery Indicator for Android has been reborn with a new name, a new look, and new features! Battery Indicator Pro is now BatteryBot Pro.
SALE: Pro is 30% off while I’m busy adding features.~ ~ ~ ~
The original Battery Indicator for Android has been reborn with a new name, a new look, and new features! Battery Indicator Pro is now BatteryBot Pro. BatteryBot Pro is currently undergoing rapid development, with things changing frequently. Please email me if you have any issues.
BatteryBot shows automatic time-remaining estimates based on recent usage. As of version 8.0.10, Pro users can configure the predictions to be more or less sensitive to recent usage.
Three years ago I was an inexperienced computer geek who was disappointed that his Android phone couldn’t easily show him his battery level. So I created the first status bar battery indicator for Android. I’ve continued to improve as a programmer and make minor improvements to the app ever since.
Now there are many other battery apps, several of which are also called “Battery Indicator”. So I decided it was time to completely redesign the app to be more useful, more attractive, and easier to use. It seemed like a good time to rename the app to something unique.
* Further modifications to the design
* Updated translations
* More configurability of the new features
* More and better icon plugins
* Graphs of the battery history
* A desktop widget
I’ve never really shared my business philosophy; this is and always has been how I see it:
1) Ads are annoying. For some apps, ads might make sense, but a system utility should not have ads.
2) The free version should be simple but useful; it shouldn’t feel crippled.
3) Some people choose to purchase the Pro version because they want extra features, some because they want more customization, and many because they just want to say “thanks” for the free version.
~ ~ ~ ~
BatteryBot Pro monitors and shows your battery charge level (percent) as an icon in your status bar, with temperature, health, voltage, and time since plugged / unplugged in the notification area. It also has user-configurable alarms and logs.
• Automatic time-remaining estimates based on recent usage
• Several icon sets (including fully configurable green, amber, red, andblack icons)
• Estimated charge / discharge time left
• Battery logging. You can log the battery state (charge, status, voltage, temperature) and browse the logs on the phone or export to CSV.
• Manually or automatically disable / reenable device lock screen / lockscreen / keyguard
• Alarms (full, charge above X, charge below X, temperature above X, or health failure)
• Control the notification priority on Android 4.1+ (For example, you can set to “minimum” to hide the icon but keep the notification in the tray.)
• Lots of configurability; most features are optional
• The charging indicator (the bolt under the number that indicates when the device is being charged) for the sets that have it is optional in the Proversion
• Very lightweight (please email me if you think otherwise, and I’ll help you figure out what’s wrong — I promise this app will not drain your battery.)
• Shows 1% increments even on most Motorola devices (option needs to be enabled on devices that default to 10% increments)
• Well-tested and supported on all major versions of Android (2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 3.0, 3.1, 4.0, 4.1, 4.2; Eclair, Froyo, Gingerbread, Honeycomb, Ice Cream Sandwich / ICS, Jelly Bean) and form factors (small phones, medium phones, large phones, 7-inch tablets, 10-inch tablets).
• Open source
A one-time purchase now gets you free updates for life on all your Android devices.
All requested app permissions are explained on the project website.
Please email me if you have any questions or comments.
If you wish to help beta-test new releases, there’s now a Google+ community for that. “BatteryBot Pro Beta Testers”https://plus.google.com/communities/108365502089038835850
What’s in this version:
• New option to select the algorithm for the time-remaining estimates. Choose from “Sensitive” (the old default), “Conservative” (the current default since v8.0.9), “Since Status Change”, or “Long-term Average”. Find this option under “Other Settings”.
• Minor bugfixes.
• Removed the “Beta” label. Help test out new features before they’re released by joining the beta
eWeather HD, Radar HD, Alerts v4.9.2
Requirements: Android 1.6 and up
Overview: This is the first App in the world with a Hi-Def Radar Widget, Weather Map Widget and an Earthquakes Map Widget.
eWeather HD is the most informative Android application about your environment: Current weather and weather forecasts from different weather providers, NOAA weather alerts, latest earthquakes, live radar, geomagnetic storm forecast, pressure change indicator, wind and moon and sun calendar, METAR.
The NOAA Doppler Radar shows tornado, rain, snow, and hail clouds movement on Google Maps around your location in real time with higher resolution images than any other app for Android ( USA only).
• Hi-Def, Real-Time animated NOAA (NEXRAD) Radar on Google maps (USA only),
• Two world-renowned weather providers: Foreca and US weather provider,
• 130,000 locations all over the world,
• Twenty original widgets of the weather, radar, time, moon phase, barometer, geomagnetic index, and UV index (1×1, 2×1, 2×2, 1×4, 4×1, 4×2, 3×3, 4×4, 5×2, 5×5 etc),
• 126 weather alert categories.
• Radar widget on OpenStreetMap (for USA only),
• Sea surface temperature on weather map, widgets, noification area,
• Ten day forecast,
• Ten notification indicators in the status bar: temperature, moon phase, earthquakes, alerts, barometer etc,
• Earthquakes widget on OpenStreetMap,
• Weather Alerts (Advisory, Watch, or Warning) from NOAA (National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration) for USA,
• Black ice and freeze warnings,
• One-hundred latest earthquakes in the world on Google map,
• Barometer with headache indicator,
• Pressure forecast graph (Foreca only),
• Moon phase, moon rise and moon set times,
• Sunrise and sunset times,
• Duration of the day,
• World map with weather alerts, weather, earthquakes and local time.
• Geomagnetic storm forecast,
• Wind speed and directionality indicators in both 10-day and hour-by-hour forecasts (except Foreca),
• 24 hour by hour forecast,
• Current weather conditions,
• Only uses 10 KBytes of internet traffic per city for each weather update,
• World clock,
• METAR from weather station (except Foreca),
• UV index,
• Precipitation probability,
• Precipitation amount: rainfall and new snowfall amount,
• Follow by location (uses GPS or Cell Network location determination),
• Full tablet support,
• Send weather forecast, weather alerts, Earthquakes by e-mail
• Is an easy to use, handy assistant for staying informed about changing weather conditions,
• Has a built-in barometer. A diagram is displayed which shows theatmospheric pressure changes for the past 24 hours. A red warning display is produced when the barometer detects changes more than 0.2 inhg.
• Provides information on the last 100 earthquakes from all over the world. View the latest earthquakes in a list or on a map. Provides information regarding magnitude, time and distance. You can filter earthquakes by their magnitude and distance from your location
The most unique feature in this application is the “Weather Clock”. It provides all of the previous information in an hour-by-hour clock format and is very interactive, informative and fun to use. Check it out!
eWeather HD is recommended for those who are interested in weather, astronomy, aviation, hunting, fishing, travel, own or work on a farm or ranch, a private or vacation home, or work or play in a weather-sensitive environment or industry… the list goes on and on!
What’s in this version:
- Cloud satellite layer on map (USA only yet).
- Gradient colors for background and colors for text in app and on widgets.
- Better map resolution for radar and map widgets.
- Full screen mode and option for hide title.
- Option for Low temperature before high temperature option.
- Option for inverse wind arrow direction.
- Option for copy colors for widgets.
- Option for size of the sunrise and sunset points.
- Option for disable signature in e-mail.
- Option for menu height.
BusyBox Pro v9.7.3 Requirements: 1.6 and up Overview: The fastest, most trusted, and most popular BusyBox installer and uninstaller! Over 2 million installs! Winner of best Utility Software award for Android via Handster. This is the ONLY Installer on the market that will allow you to remove Busybox (If supported on your phone) AND the only open sourced installer!
Featured on the BusyBox website at: http://busybox.net/products.html
The BusyBox source code can be found here: http://git.busybox.net/busybox/
A must have for any rooted phone! Almost EVERY rooted applications needs BusyBox to perform their magic, if you have a rooted phone then you need BusyBox.
Pro version contains no ads or nag screens, uninstall feature, custom tune feature, the ability to hand pick the applets you want, safety check for missing applets on start, and better overall support. The pro version will receive more frequent updates than the free version will.
This installer has the smallest Busybox binaries available, right around 700kb unlike the other installers which are over a meg. Also this installerdoes not require you to download anything extra like other installers do and thus works much faster.
Please note I did not write BusyBox! I wrote this installer, cross compiled BusyBox for Android. Please see the about menu option for more details or here:http://www.BusyBox.net
BusyBox is a software application that provides many standard Unix tools, much like the larger (but more capable) GNU Core Utilities. BusyBox is designed to be a small executable for use with the Linux kernel, which makes it ideal for use with embedded devices. It has been self-dubbed “The Swiss Army Knife of Embedded Linux”.
This version includes 1.19.4, 1.19.3, 1.19.2, 1.18.4, and 1.18.5 no need to have more than that because it takes up space on your phone and each newer version will still contain the older features, unless I forgot to compilethem in.
Leave this installed if you always want to get the latest version of busybox!
Camera 2 v1.0.0 Requirements: 4.0.3 and up Overview: Camera 2 is the ultimate real-time effects app.
[break] Take better pictures, amazing videos and have fun creating them.
Featuring many unique high quality effects, grouped into families sharing a common theme:
● Old Time: make your camera look like something from the 20′s, 40′s, 50′s, 60′s, 70′s or 80′s
● Lomos and Retro: everyone’s favourite, from normal to sublime.
● Comic: to express yourself, half tone, B&W, printed comics, new style, mix and match
● Art: sometimes you just want to create a piece of art with a tap
● Sci-Fi: see it to believe it
● Computer: and finally, for every geek or nerd out there, this is unmissable. Old computer monitors
Many of the effects can be boosted by applying a superb “out of focus”/”depth of field” filter, and, as usual, it’s all real time.
● Capture high resolution photos with effects
● Capture video with effects (*)
● Apply the effects to your existing photos too
● Share your creations straight from the app
● More than 25 high quality effects
● Tweak each effect to achieve your own unique look
● Animated effects
(*) Video recording requires that your device supports NEON instructions, most modern devices do.
HikiPlayer Pro v1.4.0 Requirements: Android 2.1 and up Overview: HikiPlayer is a lightweight folder based music player.
- Equalizer (for Android 2.3 and higher)
- Local lyrics search by tag
- Customizable text, background, icon color
Customizable font, icon, seekbar size
Auto-color mode (set colors based on album art image)
СUE sheet support (if your device supports FLAC, APE etc.)
Embedded and external album art (cover.jpg, front.jpg etc.)
Video playback (codecs supported by device)
Supports subtitles (.srt)
Supports headset buttons
Decrease the volume on phone call
Home screen widget
What’s in this version : (Updated : May 26, 2012)
free equalizer and sleep timer
new: cycling pager, text style preference (for Android 4.1 and higher), widget opacity preference
fixed: tablet ui
improved: app settings, icons, ui
Phases of the Moon Pro v3.0 Requirements: 2.3+ Overview: See the current Moon phase with animations created by satellites!
See the current Moon phase with animations created by satellites. Learn the current phase of the Moon with one of the most detailed and scientifically accurate visualizations ever made of the Moon.
☾”Beautiful to watch, and supports a great site.” – Kolunya
This app shows you the current phase of the Moon, using a simulation of the lunar surface created by NASA’s Lunar Reconnaissance mission during its observations of the Moon.
☾”It does exactly what it says and helps support an awesome site.” – Erik
The image accurately represents not only the current phase of the Moon, but also the distance to the Moon – updating in real-time. The Moon appears larger when it’s closer, and smaller when it’s more distant.
You can smoothly drag the Moon phase back and forth with your finger, or even “spin it” to quickly advance forwards or backwards. It’s kind of hypnotic.
☽ Beautiful images of the Moon were made by NASA from data collected by spacecraft.
☽ See the current date, distance, phase name and illumination percentage.
☽ Swipe left and right to move forward or backwards in time to see what the Moon will look like in the future or past. It slides back and forth with “buttery” smoothness. Spin it faster or slower.
☽ Need to find the next full Moon? You can click a button to take you to the next full Moon or new Moon.
☽ You can also access a calendar that shows you the phase of the Moon for any date in the future.
☽ Share your phase of the Moon images on all the popular social networks
☽ Put a phase of the Moon widget right on your desktop
Developed by Universe Today. Please email me if you have any questions or there are any problems with your specific version of Android.
Moon images created by NASA/Goddard Space Flight Center Scientific Visualization Studio
What’s in this version:
- Added HD Moon images when zoomed in
- Minor bug fixes
Ninja SMS v1.3.3 Requirements: 2.2+ Overview: Ninja SMS enables true multitasking by allowing you to read and reply to incoming messages without ever leaving your current screen.
** Due to overwhelming response, we are continuing the discounted price of $0.99 for the first 5000 users as a gift for first-adopters. Share with your friends to help them get the discount before it ends**
*** NOTICE: Go SMS Pro, Handcent SMS and MySMS users must DISABLE those apps before using Ninja SMS. These apps fight with Ninja SMS for priority to receive messages from the system. If you do not want to disable them, please do not download Ninja SMS and give a low rating ***
Tired of having to switch windows or pause videos just to answer an incomingmessage? Ninja SMS enables true multitasking by allowing you to read and reply to incoming messages without ever leaving your current screen.
★ Multiple floating windows at the same time
★ Drag and drop windows anywhere with ease
★ Collapse mode helps minimize popups for easy access anytime
★ Notification animation for new incoming messages in minimized chatwindows
★ Maximize mode allows you to switch to full texting mode in an instant
★ Transparency mode to help you view other windows in the background as you read and reply to messages
★ Settings panel lets you control which contacts the app will show popups for
★ 1 easy switch to enable and disable anytime
★ Efficient battery usage so you can keep the popups open as long as you want
★ Elegant design and graphics
Ninja SMS lets you have similar popup features as Facebook’s new “Chat Heads” feature without needing to replace your current launcher. Plus, we support all phones 2.2+ already (including HD devices such as Samsung Galaxy S 4, Sony Z, HTC One X etc.)
With your support we’re planning on providing many more features in the future:
★ Custom themes and colors for popup windows
★ MMS and file transfer support
★ Facebook messaging integration
We’d like to hear from you. Email us features you’d like to see in upcoming releases.
We respect your privacy. These are the permissions requested by the app and an explanation why we are asking you for them:
- Reading/Editing/Sending Messages: We use this to help you read and reply to SMS messages from within the popup windows
- Reading your contacts: This is to provide you full control to select which contacts you want the popup windows to show up for
- Drawing over apps: We use this permission to display the popup windowhovering over your apps. We also give you permission to minimize or close it at any time.
- Vibrate permission: To notify you of new incoming messages depending on your phone’s sound profile
** NOTE ** Ninja SMS uses your phone carrier’s normal SMS plan to sendmessages. Check with your phone carrier for their price offerings
What’s in this version : (Updated : May 27, 2013)
Fixed double notification issue for pre-Jellybean phones
Screen wake up bug fixed. Now wakes up screen properly based on setting
Added new French, German, Portuguese(Brazil), Russian, and Spanish translations
Fixed timestamp issue for some phones
ArchosVideo Player v7.5.1 (Incl. MPEG-2 Video Plugin v1.2) Requirements:Android 4.0.3+ Overview: ARCHOS makes Video Player app available for all Android tablets and phones (requires Android 4.0 or later)!
The critically acclaimed Archos video player app offers an uncompromised multimedia experience.
- Hardware accelerated video decoding support for most devices and videoformats;
- Ability to play content from any computer/network storage in your local network (SMB and UPnP) or from an external USB storage device;
- Automatic online retrieval of Movie and TV show information with poster and backdrop for both local and network content;
- Integrated subtitle downloader;
- Network indexing: import remote shared folders (SMB) in your multimedia library;
- Video browsing with either folder or library based navigation;
- Ubiquitous access to TV shows sorted in a series/season/episode hierarchical view;
- Multi-device network video resume;
- TV friendly: Keyboard/remote control compatible.
* Note that if you experience any issue with video hardware decoding you can force software decoding in Archos Video Player application settings to watch your video.
What’s in this version:
7.5.1 – May 27, 2013
- New decoding scheme with better performance and compatibility (S4, HTC One, Experia Z…)
- Export scraper data as NFO for quicker import from another device
- Scraper now supports files like /Moviename (1996)/anything.avi, /Showname/Season 1/anything.ep1.avi and similar
- Fix movie scraper when the file name contains the year
- More robust SDcard and USB-Host scheme
- Fix subtitle download error when downloadinglots of subtitles
- Allow installation on SD Card