AlarmPad PRO (Beta) play.google.com.alarmpadpro
Set an alarm and see right away the weather forecast and your calendar appointments for the day and time following your alarm. AlarmPad listens to your calendar updates and offers beautiful widgets that put in one place your next alarm, calendar appointment and weather forecast. It also allows you to listen to your personal messages and speak voice commands to dismiss or snooze the alarm.
(AlarmPad is in beta. Please consider writing to us before leaving a review: . We will be happy to work with you to add new features or fix any issue you might have.)
- Add new alarms with fewer clicks: AlarmPad helps you pick the right time for your alarms by letting you set up morning, afternoon, evening and night times.
- Get information in context: Set the alarm and get weather forecast updates and your appointments for the date and time following your alarm.
- Dismiss the alarm to a beautiful notification view: Get detailed weather and calendar information immediately after dismissing the alarm. AlarmPad can also speak that information to you.
- Customize your alarm: Set your own personal message and let AlarmPad speak it in your language. It supports speaking the message while the alarm rings or after you dismiss it.
- Set an alarm for your calendar events: AlarmPad detects when you create a calendar event and asks if you want to create an alarm for it. Simple and easy.
- Use your bluetooth device: AlarmPad supports bluetooth so you can dismiss your alarms with a voice command while driving
- Integrate it to DashClock: AlarmPad comes with an extension to display information about your next alarm on DashClock.
- Integrate it to other apps: Automatically set alarms using other apps such as Tasker by simply choosing the “set an alarm” option.
- Use your MindMe Pro Key: If you already bought the MindMe Pro Key, there is no need to buy another. AlarmPad works with the one you already own.
About the PRO version
This version removes ads and allows you to have unlimited alarms. Consider buying the MindMe Pro Key instead if you also want to use our other app, MindMe Smart Notifications.
What’s in this version : (Updated : Mar 10, 2014)
- Calendar-based alarms: Exclusive new feature that lets you setup alarms based on the titles of your calendar events. Click on “Enable advanced mode” in the settings menu to start using it.
- New Tasker action plugin so you can change the status and run your alarms directly from Tasker
- New notification of upcoming alarms so you can dismiss them before they ring
- Improved UI