CyanogenMod 11.0 M4 version has been released on all supported devices. It brings various improvements and bug fixes and is already available for download.
In case you are relying on the CyanogenMod 11 Mx ROM, then you should be eager to flash the newer version. Here is the official change log:
- Immersive Mode – prevent accidental clicks on swipe gesture (EdgeGesture service)
- Bluetooth LE – Wipower SDK apis, various fixes
- System NavBar – Left Hand mode (landscape only – not available on tablets)
- Motion Accelerometer support (device dependant)
- Volume Panel – transparency support
- Translations – new language additions, localization and long-string fixes
- MediaPlayer – new apis for Suspend/Resume
- CM Easter Egg
- QuickSettings – volume Tile sync fix, Quick Config, Alarm tile shows alarms, User Profile fix
- Recent Apps Panel – low-end device tweaks
- Theme Engine – Fix crashes
- Performance – Speed up booting on multi-core devices, add option to force high-end graphics option on low-end devices
- Trebuchet – decouple icon mask and background (should fix some icon packs)
- Settings – multiple hands-free device support
- Privacy Guard – confirm on permission reset
- Profiles – add expanded desktop support
You can download the appropriate ROM for your device right here.
Thank you, Anshul Kapur, for the tip!
SourceDOWNLOAD CENTER >>Cynogenmod 11,ROM.ZIP(KITKAT) ,ROM.ZIP(JELLYBEAN),ALL USB DRIVER