Current Version: 1.4.2
Requires Android: 4.0.3 and up
Category: Brain & Puzzle
Even more features based on your feedback!
– 6 new achievements
– Translated to 6 languages
– Performance and battery improvements
– Uses Google Play Cloud Save to sync scores and Expert Mode progress
– Restore your game if Fives is killed in the background
– View your rank on the main menu!
– Fixed offline achievement sync
– Earn free bonuses with high scores and by playing games!
– Added Expert Mode (5×5 game mode)
– View tutorial again (tap menu button on main menu)
Fives is a deceptively simple puzzle game where you match similar numbers. You can combine twos and threes, but not twos and twos, or threes and threes!
“Fives for Android can replace your Flappy Bird addiction!” – Android Community
“Like Threes! for iOS? Fives provides a similar experience for Android.” – Android Authority
“Fives is a free alternative to Threes! for Android users!” – Pocket Gamer
“Great challenge, great mechanics, great fun. What else can I say. I should be in bed but I’m up playing my tenth ’one more game’…” – Jeremy S
Fives is far and away the most popular game of its type on Android, and we continue to improve the game based on our customers feedback.
– Multiple game board sizes (including Expert Mode)
– Undo your last move!
– Randomize the next piece
– Google Play Games integration to compare scores with your circles, and those across the world, as well as sync your scores and progress across devices
– Unlock up to 13 different achievements
– Quickly and easily share your high score screenshot with friends on any service
– Very lightweight and easy on your battery.
– Android exclusive! Fully designed for Android, so no overhead from Unity or other cross-platform libraries.
Join the Fives Beta and give your feedback!
Download via Google Play:
Fives – Match Twos and Threes! 1.4.2 on Google Play
Download Fives – Match Twos and Threes! 1.4.2