Current Version: 0.2.8 Beta
Requires Android: 3.0 and up
v0.2.8 Beta update:
Change log (v.0.2.8):
• Adds “None” and “Widget Configuration” options to the widget shortcut.
• Re-adjusts the weather information refresh rate.
• Fixes some texts which are not properly centered.
–This is BETA release–
Clock widget with many different minimalist styles to choose from. You can customize your own widgets with your own colors selection and many other options. It’s totally free, no ads whatsoever.
• Choose from 17 different widget styles.
• All styles are resizable.
• Customize with your own colors (or just click the “randomize” button).
• Customize how the widget format your time & date.
• Add widget to lock screen (Only on OS version 4.2++).
• Show weather forecast in the widget (Using OpenWeatherMap).
• Show current battery level in the widget.
• Set the widget as a shortcut to another app.
• Widgets only update when screen is on.
• Add this app as an exception to your task-killer app (if you use one).
• This is a BETA version, although it’s tested, some parts of the app might not work properly.
• If the widget doesn’t work properly after update, try to remove the widget and re-add it again.
• If the weather is enabled but isn’t showing, make sure that you have set your location service to allow apps to use wireless network as location provider.
• ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION, required for acquiring location for weather forecast (if weather forecast is enabled).
• ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION, required for acquiring location for weather forecast (if weather forecast is enabled).
• INTERNET, required for acquiring weather forecast information (if weather forecast is enabled).
• ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE, required for acquiring weather forecast (if weather forecast is enabled).
Download via Google Play:
Minimalist Clock Widget 0.2.8 Beta on Google Play
Download Minimalist Clock Widget 0.2.8 Beta