PocketCloud Remote Desktop Pro play.google.com.pocketcloudfull
PocketCloud is a secure and fast way to remotely connect to your Mac or Windows desktop with your Android device, no matter where you are. Access your files, pictures, and applications like Outlook, Word, Photoshop, games or any other program.
Named by PCWorld the best mobile cloud app for Android tablets
Winner of 148App’s Best App Ever Award, For Best Android Remote Access App
So leave your laptop behind and don’t be concerned with copying files you need from your desktop. Access them all with PocketCloud—make an important presentation, grab a forgotten report, help a friend with a computer problem, or edit and email a spreadsheet while traveling as light as possible.
Two Easy Setup Options:
- Auto Discovery (Recommended): Hassle-free access to your desktops with minimal setup and no technical know-how. Simply install PocketCloud on your Android device and follow the simple step-by-step instructions.
- Advanced Setup: PocketCloud can also connect directly to machines running RDP or VNC. Simply enter the IP address or hostname to connect.
OPTIMIZED for Phones and Tablets
- Full multitasking support
- Advanced high-accuracy Touch Pointer for instant mouse and keyboard control
- Native resolution on all Android versions including Honeycomb and ICS
- Keyboard auto-activation
BEST Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) Android Client
- Always up to date with the latest RDP specification from Microsoft (RDP 7.0)
- Microsoft RD Gateway (TS Gateway) support
- Best compression for 3G and 4G
- Sound with auto-bandwidth mode (Windows Pro, Ult. & Ent. only)
- Enterprise grade security: 128-bit encryption, FIPS and NLA support
- NLA (Network Level Authentication): The only Android app the supports CredSSP including NTLM and Kerberos encryption levels!
- File Redirection
- Auto-fit and custom resolutions for RDP
RDP Features including sound streaming are not supported on VNC, Mac and Home Editions of Windows
- Connects to Macs, Home Editions of Windows and Linux
- Secure 128-bit encryption when using Auto Discovery
- Supports username authentication for Macs
Certified for VMware View
- Direct connections and secure TLS/SSL tunneling
- Fast and hassle-free setup using your Gmail account
- Secure tunneling for VNC
- No port-forwarding configuration required
- Great for 3G!
Rich Multi Touch Gestures*
- Left Mouse Click: One finger tap
- Mouse Scroll: Two-finger swipe
- Left Mouse Dragging: Tap and hold, then drag
- Bing Keyboard Up: Three-finger tap
*Requires multi-touch support on the device
- Wyse is a 28+ year Silicon Valley company
- 3rd party app integration (URL scheme)
- Android 2.1 or later
- Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2003* & 2008*
- Mac OS X 10.6 & 10.7
- VMware View 4.5
- Linux: Requires a VNC server installed
What’s in this version : (Updated : Mar 10, 2014)
- Several bug fixes for Cloud Client Manager support.
- Addressed issue with battery usage.