The real dark Slim.
Invert the whole ROM including Gapps with one click.
Notification drawer and and lockscreen shortcuts
Access your most important apps from everywhere.
Custom Quick Settings Tiles
Why just settings? Use whatever you want.
Based on CM’s PIE, inspired by PA’s PIE with a light touch of Slim. A true community feature
Discover our unique Camera feature……two of them we show here
The first thing to do is to make sure you have the latest recovery installed.
- Note that recommended recovery (CWM or TWRP) varies from device to device so make sure you check our forums for your device’s thread and install the recommended recovery stated in the OP. The easiest way to flash the recovery is to either use Goo Manager app for TWRP or Rom Manager app for CWM.
Download latest SlimKat and latest gapps and put on your sd card.
- You’ll find the latest SlimKat for your device
- And look for the latest SlimKat gapps
Reboot to recovery.
In recovery make a full wipe as per these instructions:
- In CWM perform wipe data/factory reset and in mounts and storage section format system.
- In TWRP choose advanced in wipe section and wipe dalvik cache, cache, system and data.
Flash SlimKat rom zip.
Flash SlimKat gapps zip.
Reboot, setup and enjoy.
|2014-02-16 16:56:08||8676||135.72 MB|
|2014-02-16 16:56:08||1335||20.94 KB|