Current Version: 2.0.1
Requires Android: 4.0 and up
– Small bar widget style changes
– Bug fixes
Sooo much stuff, here is some:
– Talon Pull overhaul
– Floating compose button
– Discover main drawer element
– Pictures, mentions, and favorites on profiles
– post from different accounts on compose window
– tons of widget options and a new bar widget
– View retweeters of a tweet
– “Talon Pull” to be always listening for tweets/interactions
– Expandable, actionable, and dynamic notification system
– Full app popup
– Full emoji support
– View in-line Twitter and Instagram pictures
– View in-line YouTube thumbnails
– Native YouTube player
– In-app browser
– Complete landscape and tablet modes
– Advance to new pages in a “windowed” viewing mode
– Never leave your timeline with in-line replies, favorites, and retweets
– Hiding action bar
– “Do not disturb” mode
– Widget for main timeline
– DashClock Extension
– Google style pull to refresh for quick refreshing
You will never go back to your old Twitter client again!
Enjoy Talon and don’t hesitate to contact me with questions, requests, or bugs! The best way would be either through email or get involved on the Google+ page.
Contact me (Luke Klinker):
My Twitter: @lukeklinker
Talon’s Twitter: @TalonAndroid
Google+ Beta Page: http://goo.gl/KCXlZk
XDA Developers Thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2608962
Here are two different emoji plugins for you to choose from, choose whichever suits you best, install it and never worry about it again!
iOS 7: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.klinker.android.emoji_keyboard_trial_ios
– Write to Storage: Saves pictures to your SD card and writes them into the cache.
– Read from Storage: Used when backing up settings.
– Location: Used for trends and attaching locations to tweets.
– Network Communication: Obviously have to be able to interact with Twitter
– Network State: Used so the user can toggle background sync to only over WiFi.
– Run at Startup: Re-schedules the background refreshes.
– Keep Awake: Used for background refreshes and waking the screen.
– Vibrate: Used for the notifications.
– Jacob Klinker: to many things to list! Tons of ideas, support, and inspiration
– Aaron Klinker: Icon Design
– JRW: Naming
– Other open-source libraries and resources used can be found under the ’Get Help’ section in settings.
Download via Google Play:
Talon for Twitter 2.0.1 on Google Play
Download Talon for Twitter 2.0.1
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
facebook fun page
Lenovo K30-T midranger vists Chinese TENAA for certification
Lenovo has reached to the Chinese TENAA for
Xiaomi Mi 4 and Mi Pad getting price cuts
It seems that Xiaomi has reconsidered the prices of
TENAA leaks 64-bit Huawei Honor 4X
Huawei’s latest phone has leaked on