Requirements: Android 1.6+
Overview: Just a few years after its release, Carcassonne became a modern classic and a must-play.
Turn by turn, the players create a landscape by placing tiles with roads, cities, fields, and cloisters. The players deploy their followers – knights, monks, thieves, or farmers – to earn points. The player with the most points after the final scoring wins the game. The ever-changing landscape makes each game a new experience. With the official expansion “The River II” and 12 challenges, it never gets old. You can play against clever AI opponents or with up to 4 other players in a local multiplayer match.
- Mobile version of the award-winning tile-based board game “Carcassonne”
- Includes the official expansion “The River II”
- Features 12 challenges
- Clever AI opponents with individual strategies
- Local multiplayer mode for up to 5 players
- Tutorial and manual for beginners
- Language Support: English, German, French, Spanish
- improved support for tablets and high resolution devices
- resolved rare font scaling issue on tablet devices
- improved text input with virtual keyboards or T9