Root rights are superuser rights, in other words, you get full access to all functions and settings of your phone.
In order to get root rights, you need to do the following:
1. Download and extract the archive with drivers for your device to your PC.
Also you can download them from the manufacturer’s official website. Download drivers for ADB and your device (125 MB).
2. Install and run the “Unlock Root” application on your PC.
3. Select the USB connection mode on your phone (“USB debugging mode”). You can do this from the “Settings” menu -> Applications -> Development (or Developers functions) -> USB debugging.
4. Connect your phone to PC via USB cable.
5. Run the “Unlock Root” application that you have already installed. When the application finds your device, hit the “Root” button,
6. When the unlocking process is complete, restart your phone. (14)