Current Version: 1.0.2
Requires Android: 4.0 and up
• Changed app name and description to comply with Google Play policy.
• Adding Vibrate permission – required by some 4.2 devices for notifications.
• Notifications on 4.0.x devices crash bug fix
• Search crash bug fix
• Feedback is now done by email instead of form (more reliable)
The fastest and prettiest way to shorten URLs and get their click analytics.
Shorten long URLs and squeeze them into fewer characters to make links easier to share, tweet, or email to friends. Using a shortened URL leaves more room to say what’s on your mind. For example,http://goo.gl/n7IMF2 is a convenient shorthand representation for the long link https://play.google.com/store/apps.
Access analytics of any short URL, including the raw click counts and their distribution across referrers, browsers, platforms, and geographical locations.
The app also lets you
• Shorten URLs and share them quickly
• Access your history – always synced with http://goo.gl
• Get colorful analytics reports of any short URL, not just yours
• Shorten links through “share” in any app and get rich notifications
• Star your favorites
Have a bug report or feature request? Please contact me by email or on Google+.
This app is in no way affiliated nor endorsed by Google Inc.
Download via Google Play:
URL Shortener 1.0.2 on Google Play
Download URL Shortener 1.0.2