- Installation guide: (when you downloading files to your PC):
- a) for Android games WITHOUT cache
- 1. Download the file.
- 2. If necessary, extract the game archive (by 7z or WinRAR)
- 3. Enter the game folder and copy files to your phone
- 4. Run the installation file of the game (*.apk)
- 5. Wait for the installation is complete.
- b) for Android games WITH cache
How to install Android games with cache?If you want to download the cache to your PC, please, follow these instructions:1. Download game (".apk" file) and cache (zip file). Let's take, for example, the game Wonder Zoo - Animal rescue!2. Connect the phone to your PC and copy files to any folder on the phone. For example, to a folder "Download".3. Open the "Download" folder on your phone by any file manager. This can be a standard phone file manager or ES File Explorer downloaded on Google Play.4. Install the game (".apk" file)5. Extract the game cache to the folder by your archiver. To do this, click on the cache archive, select the archiver (eg, ES Zip Viewer). Then click "Extract" button and specify the path to the necessary folder. Following the instructions in the game description we need to extract cache to sdcard/Android/obb6. Open the "obb" folder, where you've extracted the cache archive. There would be a folder (1353608252_com.gameloft.android.anmp.gloftzrhm) with subfolder (com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftZRHM). Move the subfolder (com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftZRHM) and its contents to the "obb" folder, and delete the remaining empty folder (1353608252_com.gameloft.android.anmp.gloftzrhm) (see the screenshot below).7. Once the cache is installed, you can run the game and play.