Requirements: 2.2 and up
Overview: Ever wanted to use your smartphone without touching the screen? Now you can!!
If you find this app usefull for you, consider buying it for supporting new updates, thank you.
Target mode: open a pre-determined app with a set gesture
Carousel mode: open up apps from a set list of apps
- browser scroll, gallery swipe and unlock may not work, depend on phone model, fix in next update.
- for some users, slide twice is difficult, we are implementing a new shake system.
- phone app is open when choosing contacts and sometimes it crash.
- Set apps to open with all the available gestures.
- Silence alarm.
- Silence incoming call.
- Switch betwen recent apps (like back and forward beheaviour)
- Fast go to home screen
- QuickGlance like Galaxy S4 has!!! (or choose to show your lockscreen)
- Control your music player (next/previous/pause/resume) even with screen off!!!
- Shake phone during a call to activate/deactivate speakerphone.
- Answer incoming call, just put your phone near to your ear (it uses Hover Hold motion)
- All previous features.
- AutoShoot pictures/videos, no need to push the button again!
- Unlock screen with two hand slides! (not available with secure lockscreens yet, future updates)
- Slide betwen your photos in your image gallery (1 slide->next, 2 slides->previous)
- Scroll up and down in your browser (1 slide->down, 2 slides->up)
- Music Controls fully implemented, read instructions in description.
- Unlock lockscreen for NON ROOT!!
- Fix a FC when answering a call.
- Other tweaks.
- Cleaned code for less ram usage and faster execution.
- Changed root code: root options should work better.
- Samsung Alarms now mute on wave, bugged in last version.
- Test Sensor own service now stops properly when exiting.
- HTC Sense added for gallery slides.
- Contacts and Phone and other apps now work properly