Floating Notifications is a new and intuitive way to view your notifications!
It can take a notification from any app and present it to you as a floating icon, similar to Facebook chat heads, but for any application. It even works in fullscreen mode (in Games, Youtube etc) and is fully customizable.
- Any issues, requests or suggestions?
- Follow us on Twitter (@FNforAndroid)
- Like us on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/floatingnotifications)
- Circle us on Google Plus (http://gplus.to/chatheads)
- Get beta access by joining the community (http://gplus.to/fnbeta)
- Or email us at
- FN is not able to make notifications disappear from your status bar. An app cannot dismiss another apps notification.
- However, if you want any of your favourite apps to either make their status bar notification disappear when you dismiss the corresponding Floating Notification, or vica versa, you can point them to this page where they can add Floating Notifications integration:
This is NOT Halo. There are no popups of full apps and nor will there ever be. If that is what you are after unfortunately you will not find it here.
What's in this version: (Updated : Jul 10, 2013)
- Added option to save remember position on restart
- Added backup/restore option for settings (requires SD Card permission)
- Accessibility type is now configurable
- Max width is now equivalent to screen width (still doesn\'t work above 600px yet)
- Fixed pinned icons not resizing when icon size is changed
- Fixed some UI issues